Other stuff!

The Dreamers Trailer

Thursday, August 11, 2011

1000 views!!

WOW! I turned on my computer this morning, and came to The Dreamers Adventures. I scrolled down to the bottom & I see the number 1,036! Today and yesterday have been AWESOME! All day long I've had visitors led from Facebook and other places on the Internet, I had a view from Vietnam, and over 100 views YESTERDAY alone! Today already I've had 40+ views and it's only just after 9:00! Thanks everybody for checking my blog out! Even if you don't buy the book, by looking at my blog, you learn about it, and the book, and people KNOWING about my book is pretty cool! And, now, with over 1000 views...well, that's a lot of people! One person can't make that many views! Also, it wasn't just 1,001--it was 35 views above that! Thank you!

Now that The Dreamers is out, people can buy it, and, well... people have! Thank you SO very much for doing that! Thank you, thank you, thank you! All I can do now is sit and wait and see how you like it! When you finish, please take the time to fill out the poll at the bottom of the page above the "How many views?" widget. Thank you in advance!

Well... I don't have much more to say, other than thank you! It really means a lot that you see this blog.

Thanks again!
Dream on!
Sam Kullen
&
Oliver Dahl

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...