Other stuff!

The Dreamers Trailer

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

500 views!

Wow! Thanks everyone! 500+ views for the blog and the book isn't even out yet! That means a LOT! This is Oliver, but I'm sure Sam would be excited, too! :)

Surprisingly enough, I've had nearly 10 views from Germany as well! --I guess you can get anywhere on the internet. Cool though, now I can say I've had views from "all around the world"--Just kidding.... :)

Anyway, thank you so much everyone! Family, friends...me.... Next time I'll post when we get to 1000, then maybe 5000 and, who knows...eventually a MILLION or more!

Dream on!
Oliver Dahl

6 comments:

Oliver said...

550+ now!

:)

Oliver said...

Broke 600!

:)

Oliver said...

broke 700! That's 100 views in 6 days!

...I'll stop now...

Oliver said...

...800

LindsayAnn said...

Wowza! How many views now?

Oliver said...

The Dreamers Adventures has had 3,000 views since this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...