Other stuff!

The Dreamers Trailer

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

500 views!

Wow! Thanks everyone! 500+ views for the blog and the book isn't even out yet! That means a LOT! This is Oliver, but I'm sure Sam would be excited, too! :)

Surprisingly enough, I've had nearly 10 views from Germany as well! --I guess you can get anywhere on the internet. Cool though, now I can say I've had views from "all around the world"--Just kidding.... :)

Anyway, thank you so much everyone! Family, friends...me.... Next time I'll post when we get to 1000, then maybe 5000 and, who knows...eventually a MILLION or more!

Dream on!
Oliver Dahl

6 comments:

Sam Kullen said...

550+ now!

:)

Sam Kullen said...

Broke 600!

:)

Sam Kullen said...

broke 700! That's 100 views in 6 days!

...I'll stop now...

Sam Kullen said...

...800

LindsayAnn said...

Wowza! How many views now?

Oliver Dahl said...

The Dreamers Adventures has had 3,000 views since this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...