Other stuff!

The Dreamers Trailer

Monday, December 12, 2011

Book signings!

This last Friday, I was able to have a book signing at Hastings in Boise! It was my first official book signing, where it was ALL me. I have done it in schools, before, and that is always wonderful. However, I am competing with other books, and people have to purchase separately. During my NaNoWriMo Midway Day party at Rediscovered Bookshop (Boise), I was helping sponsor NaNoWriMo--a wonderful program! This one was truly my own book signing. People purchased the books at the checkout counter after I signed it for them--it was great!





I have also done book signings in many elementary schools in the Treasure Valley & Boise area. I really do appreciate when schools allow for me to do this. I love and look forward to doing these every month! It really does mean a lot! Please see my Thank You page for more info about these schools. Thank you again!

December and January are going to be months off, however, I would LOVE keep doing them during the winter months. My book signings at book fairs will continue in February. (Thank You SO much Diane, for letting me tag along!).


If you would like to sponsor or invite me to your school or store for a book signing, please contact me at oliverdbooks@hotmail.com. I can help set up any manner of events, whether that's a reading, see post Author Reading, or a simple signing, I would love to work with you.

Dream on!
Sam Kullen
&
Oliver Dahl

2 comments:

LindsayAnn said...

Wait a second! Do I see Nightmares there on the table in PRINT? How do I get me one of those?!

Oliver said...

Yes, that IS a copy of the Nightmarers! Still not out yet, tho. This copy is a sort of rough draft of the actual thing. Editing, rewriting, and more editing await. (aka the not-so-fun part...) ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...