Other stuff!

The Dreamers Trailer

Thursday, August 18, 2011

What did YOU think?

Now that The Dreamers is out, and some of you have read it, (and thank you SO MUCH for doing it!) you have your own opinions about the book. I want to know what they are. What did you think? What star rating would you give it? Would you read it again? What was your favorite part? Any thoughts, comments, feelings? Did you disagree with some things? All that kind of stuff. You can leave a comment below, or you can take the quick poll at the bottom, and just click your way through. Whichever way is more comfortable--I would love to hear from you. Feedback is amazing to have! If you have any questions that you want me to directly answer, contact me at oliverdbooks@hotmail.com.

Thanks again for reading The Dreamers, and I hope you enjoyed it!
Dream on!
Sam Kullen &
Oliver Dahl

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...