Other stuff!

The Dreamers Trailer

Friday, June 28, 2013

Vlogging

Hey, all! I have decided to embark on a new sort of journey as I roam the internet. I have decided to take up vlogging.

"What the heck is that?" I can sense you say through the computer screen.

"Well, you awesome human being," I begin, "Vlogging is a mixture of the words 'video,' and 'blogging' (or logging, if you prefer). It is blogging, but, instead of posts like the one you are currently reading, it would be a video instead."

"Ah, that makes sense," You think. Or maybe you already knew that. Or maybe you're still confused.

Anyway, I have done two different "vlogs" already. (Three if you count my Questions and Answers video).

They are posted on my YouTube channel. You should totally subscribe and like my videos. I can see every time someone does that and it truly makes me happy when people do! Can you help make me happy? Please...?

However, for your ease, I have considerately posted my two vlogs so far below for your enjoyment, entertainment, and laughing-at-somebody needs. I try my best to be funny in these videos. I have gotten reports of people crying, so go on at your own discretion.Oh--crying of laughter, that is. Carry on. Enjoy!


This first video also happens to be my first vlog. It is entitled "On Writing," where I talk more about my own WIPs, and general writing tips. It gets funny towards the end, trust me.



This last one is where I unsuccessfully try to attempt to persuade people to purchase and read my books. It basically ends up turning into one of the strangest comedy routines you'll ever watch. Maybe. Kind of.


I hope to only vlog at most once a week. (The difficulty and stressfulness of uploading a YouTube video from my iPad can get infuriating!) From now on, I will post a separate blog post on here for every new vlog I post on YouTube. So you don't need to subscribe, you would just have to check here every once in a while. But if you do subscribe, you don't need to check here. You'll get a little notification whenever I upload something when you check YouTube. Easy as that. Plus, I'll give you doughnuts. 

Psych, the box is empty! (Like my soul).
Soullessly yours,
Oliver Dahl

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...