Other stuff!

The Dreamers Trailer

Monday, May 30, 2011

Paradisa

Hey guys. How's everyone doing? Happy Memorial Day weekend! That means an extra day of the Dream Realm for me.

Anyway, I was just thinking about Paradisa, in the Dream Realm. It's a pretty neat place. I think it's kind of mean, though, too. We can never stay there forever, even though its the place we want to be most. And its strange that its different for everybody. Thought provoking. What's Paradisa for you? Is it your backyard? A favorite National Park? A peaceful lake valley in the mountains?

Thanks guys,
Happy Memorial Day,
Dream on!
Sam Kullen

P.S. The Dreamers should be out this summer! I can't wait for it to be out for you guys!

1 comment:

Oliver said...

Oops! I always forget to put mine in. I guess it's good for ME to start off the comments.

Mine's a beach with palm trees, a popular and common setting. A soothing surf that tickles the fine sand... Palm trees that lightly shade you from the beautiful setting sun... Sand crabs... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...