Other stuff!

The Dreamers Trailer

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Questions and Answers with Teen Author Oliver Dahl

Hello there, Dreamers! How are you all doing? It's getting kinda late as I write this, and every second that goes by is one second closer to Summer Break! ...And that means a lot of writing and editing on my behalf for you! I hope to have another book, (not of The Dreamers Series) "Lies," out before the end of the year!

Anyway, it's been a busy weekend for me, and I've been very productive for a change! :D I am getting ever nearer to completing my Eagle Scout award, which I have been working towards for a very long time. I'm getting close to that, so that's pretty exciting.

Now... To all of you wanna-be-Dreamers out there, I found a good info graphic about how you can live inside of, or at least control, your dreams. This is known as "Lucid Dreaming", and I will definitely do a more in-depth post about it in the future. You can check it out here - http://i.imgur.com/nNy9scE.jpg, I think you'll enjoy it!

And now, the meat of my post: I finally filmed, edited, and posted my "Questions and Answers" video! It's a lot of fun, and you should learn a thing or two, and hopefully laugh once or twice as well. (Or maybe just roll your eyes...) Either way, you should enjoy it! Here it is!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...